Friday, January 15, 2010

Canadian Car Insurance Quotes Car Insurance Claim- Does This Sound Right?

Car insurance claim- does this sound right? - canadian car insurance quotes

Ok, I live in Canada, I bought my car in Canada, however, is a native state and is made in miles. I have my car for 3 years. This is a 1995 Mitsubishi Mirage (sold only in the states, but the Dodge Colt, the Canadian equivalent) When I drive, there were about 90,000 kilometers (54,000 miles).
I had an accident in late August, the removal of the car. The car was repaired but the repairs were worth more than the car was. The car had 135,000 kilometers at that time and everything worked perfectly, I never had a problem with him. The interior and exterior are in good condition.
The original offer car insurance for my car told me I should get $ 4500 for it, but I got a call today to say morning because they are Americans really (no comparison, but they do, the Dodge Colt) and I only get $ 1800 for my car. He would have sold for about $ 3500-4500, before I fell.

What do you think? I do not know much about insurance.

4 comments:

a_victim... said...

I had seen a problem with a low estimate, and asked a few vendors, if he had a car, as I said in the lot, and when, how much he was worth. In essence, this means that your vehicle worth paying as much, minus the deductible.
Make every printer / demonstrable research and paperwork, which can lead to the adjuster. I made it enough to buy a car very close to what I had to get it replaced. Do not tell them how much they bought it, because if you can help.
All these costs for ink, paper and time. If you are still far from what you want to take. And if necessary, bring a friend or relative to show he is serious.

adam/pen... said...

They seem to be false.
So what if it the car?
You do not want a comparison, you want the car and you get to US.A. To it.

adam/pen... said...

They seem to be false.
So what if it the car?
You do not want a comparison, you want the car and you get to US.A. To it.

Nate W said...

What you get is the ACV (actual value) of vehicles. That is what the car was sold shortly before the accident. How would you mentioned, $ 3,500 - $ 4,500 to the ACL for the car.
It seems they are trying to shortchange you. First, as you said, it is an equivalent vehicle. Secondly, I am sure they are not the only Canadian with an American car. I request the $ 3,500 organizations change when the dust subsided. There are many other forms of insurance there that would love your company, and treat you better.

Post a Comment