Thursday, December 17, 2009

Car Dvd Player Nice For The Money Expensive Stereo And Car Security?

Expensive Stereo and Car Security? - car dvd player nice for the money

Okay, so I was at Best Buy and this Kenwood stereo and navigation costs 1046ish saw combo. My mother came and said: "If I can make money, I get one of them." She then said, "You know that one day a man break the glass and steal, huh?"

It made me think if I get the right of all these things, how can I hold it? My sister had a DVD player in your car, but some ****** broke the rear passenger window and stole, but then she slept all (the car is about 15 meters) has the window of his room to bed never heard the alarm. Factory alarms are limited, and I read that the aftermarket does not make sense of arrival, because they are almost the same abnormalities are a nuisance (I borrowed the car a friend, and the alarm went without reason, twice). I also like the convertible, but will probably not be able to pay, for a while.

So someone can an owner of expensive sound equipment and aftermarket car alarms please share ur experience. The good, the bad, the smart choice, bad and ChoIce.

I would like more information before making any decisions that are regretted. Oh yes, and that additional information, such as living in Los Angeles, wants BMW Z4, Nissan ZS, Mustang, Camaro, Ferrari and Lambosa (who does not). I do not know why I called it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment