Saturday, February 6, 2010

Nike Peace Shoes Ladies I'm 20 And Just Bought Some Sean John, Ecko And Nike Shoes.?

Ladies I'm 20 and just bought some sean john, ecko and nike shoes.? - nike peace shoes

Hello and thank you for taking the time to help. OK for about what I do with my life turns a new leaf. Me and my ex broke after 5 years (14 to 19) and does it really hurt BLHA BLHA BLHA and now I'm learning more I meet new people and clubs and finallylooseningg) dancingin with my new friends (girls and boys and I have only (I feel anyway) maturedallott and have no insecurities in front of me. But my problem is that I have the same clothes for about 2 years ago. So I went with my sister yesterday (cuz it is a girl and she knows fashion, and this and that) and bought my own clothes. 2 pairs of shoes so expensive as hell wanted to ruin my car a Lil Bit. So I ask is, it seems that I am authorized imature youth crime or the purchase of this type of clothing for 20? I had some of his stuff before, but nothign like that the clothes look great and are comfortable ... Thank you .. Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

20 30 It is not so, I would say that you are buying and what is purchased by a person 20 years of rule. Good luck, have fun! You are young and do not break to enjoy life, you can live life to the fullest.

Anonymous said...

Nah man, whom do you just continue to be, not A. I buy clothes like Probally twice a week and are included in the price too expensive, but you only live once and do not spoil why. havent bought clothes in two years, you owe it to yourself. and his girlfriend in sure you can not do better as you do not lose or something like that.

Post a Comment